Saturday 26 March 2016

Prampram D/A Basic School (Episode 1)

"We have been friends since class 4. We are in form 1 now. His mother is always scared to see him stand on my bike this way,so he meets me a few meters from his house every morning. I don't have a bell on my bike,so he mostly makes a funny noise when people cross our path. We ride around for about 30 minutes visiting friends before we finally set off home.
 We don't have much chores because our elder siblings are mostly around. Last term I took the 5th position in class while he was 4th. This term,we both want to set a new record, we want to take the first position. I'm very good at math, he loves reading but I still help him with his math home work.

The last time we fought,he walked 2 miles home alone and I pushed my bicycle home alone. Since that day, we've been looking out for each other. We are more like brothers now. He wants to be a Doctor and I want to be a Pilot. We have big dreams too"

3 comments:

  1. Impressive. I love it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive. I love it already.

    ReplyDelete