Monday 28 March 2016

Prampram D/A Basic School (Episode 4)

"I have been working with the lower primary for a very long time. Such classes are mostly managed by older teachers since it is assumed they have more time, patience and work with little children better.
I don't like office work, it keeps you tensed up and you can't forget your problems. It comes with too much pressure and seriousness. I like working with the children, they make me forget my worries. There is always something to laugh about. I barely go to the Staff Room, I don't want to miss the fun in class. The children are very smart and interesting.
Anytime I have a bad day at home or receive a phone call that negatively affects my mood, I know the classroom is the remedy to my problem. The classroom is the cure.
It has solved all my problems, it is my counselor. I find happiness here.
 Recently, one of the kids did something that made me laugh out loud so much that I started shedding tears, I had to stay outside the class for a while. I was scared they will stop doing all the things they did to heal and make me happy if they saw tears coming from my eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment