Wednesday 30 March 2016

Prampram D/A basic School. (Episode 6. 2/2)

"Our parents brought us up very well. My father never laid a hand on my mother. We have always been a happy family. My father takes my twin sisters to school every morning before he goes to work. He has much respect for education and quite different from the other men in my community. My mother sells food to the fishermen and fishmongers. She does other businesses too.
Recently, my teacher said, "ladies who do not get higher education are normally been taken advantage of by their partners" My heart beats and I get scared when I think of it, I see my sister ending up like that if she does not change her mind.
I want to further my education after here. My deepest fear is to give up on my schooling and end up  like my older siblings. They are not doing bad but I feel they can earn enough if they further their education.
 I wake up very early these days and read my notes before I join the 30 minutes route to school. I don't want to end up like my older siblings and I don't want them to be victims of what my teacher mentioned the other time. These days, I pray God changes their mind and return to school someday.
 I am not really certain about my future career but I know I want to setup a big business, help the young girls in my community and build a better house for my family someday"

1 comment:

  1. Psyche your mind to being great and then with your hard work you be who you have dreamt to be.

    ReplyDelete