Wednesday 30 March 2016

Prampram D/A Basic School. (Episode 6. 1/2)

"I am in for 1. I am the 4th of 7 children. My older siblings dropped out of school after J.H.S. They are all working now. My brothers come home on weekends.
My big sister is very hardworking and disciplined. She is very different from the girls in my community. I believe she will go far if she continues her education but she doesn't want to further her education anyway. She's been working for almost 3 years now. She never complains of the load of work.
I am afraid she will end up working for people all her life since she hasn't got much education and hardly speaks up. The 5th child is different from all of us,she prefers to sit behind a book than to run errands. She seems to be very focused. We know she will go far."

No comments:

Post a Comment