Sunday 10 April 2016

The Abia Community( Prampram)

"My father is very hardworking. He shows keen interest in our education. He makes sure we all get up early and get us prepared for school. I have 4 siblings, the first one graduated from high school recently, the second one is in high school and the other two are with me in the primary school.

I mostly study under this bright street light. Sometimes the other neighbors come and join me study. Last week, most of my friends came around ,we shared so much jokes, I couldn't complete my homework. I convinced them to come along with their books and comport themselves when they come.
 These days, I make sure we all complete our assignments and revise our notes before we leave for our various homes.
We are getting on well, they call me Headmistress now. Very soon we will be running a big evening school in our community. I am proud of myself for discovering this spot"

No comments:

Post a Comment